Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"Box o' Morons"


I have this comic set as my desktop background because it makes me smile despite all my work. I also find it rather appropriate after some of the stupid things I saw people do yesterday. If you have two rectangular boxes, one approximately half the size of the other, how would you combine them? I was looking for something in the smaller box and noticed that it had been put inside the larger one. Instead of placing them inside each other lengthwise, the smaller one had been placed sideways in the larger box so that its longest side was parallel to the larger box's shortest side. If this makes sense, you can see that this caused the sides of the larger box to be pushed out because the smaller box was too wide to fit that way. What goes through people's minds when they do such things?

No comments: